Friday, April 10, 2009

we miss you Kynslee

It has been a year since my cute little niece Kynslee died!! she was born with a Heart defect and blessed us with her sweet spirit for seven months before she returned to our heavenly father! she is so sweet and has the best parents ever who love and miss her very much. I am still amazed with how strong her parents are Ben and Teea you are an inspiration to us all thank you for your example.
Kynslee passed away the same day that i went through the temple to receive my endowments. Although it was a very hard day and really emotional I could feel her there with me. I feel that i was blessed that i could be in the temple to be comforted. I knew she was there and so was my brother EJ who died when he was 15. I miss both of them so much and i am so glad that i have my faith that i will be with them again someday. I thought that i would share some pic of my sweet angel niece!



7 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

She looks so cute. I wish I had a chance to meet her.

Thanks for sharing!

Joe and Aubrey said...

Hey Heidi, I don't know if you remember me but i thought i would say hi anyway!!!

Lenard said...

That is the sweetest but saddest thing i've heard all day! She is a cutie and life is so hard sometimes. Glad you had a chance to meet her though!

Seth & Kirie said...

Oh Heidi...this breaks me heart! You're family has gone through so much over the years. Ugh. I can't even begin to imagine!

I know EJ and Kynslee were with you when you went through the temple...like they would have missed THAT :)

Love you.

Deena said...

So so sweet. What a beautiful angel. Its amazing what one spirit can do to change our lives. You are an amazing woman Heidi...you've been that same type of loving inspriational spirit for my daughter. I am so grateful you have came in to Madison's life. She may not be this amazing 6year old prodigy dancer but she has gained so much confidence from you. And I will always be grateful for the love you give to her...and all of the Starbursts! You are truly amazing. Thank you.

Ryan & Kasha said...

Heidi she is really adorable! I am sure those seven months were full of memories!

Cody and Jen said...

It was so good to see you guys while you were on your little trip. It was fun to catch up and get to know you Heidi!! You guys seem to be doing so great and we couldn't be happier for you guys. Congrats on the one year. We need to stay in touch and come see you guys this summer and go golfing. Check out our blog. jenandcody.blogspot.com


when we first started dating